the RONaround archives

What am I thinking? What am I doing? This is where I'll be sharing the goings-on around my world each day/week/however frequently I get around to writing something down. :) [This was my "everyday" blog from June 2002 through December 2005. Please see my LiveJournal for current entries!]

Wednesday, June 05, 2002

So, I managed to be somewhat productive at work yesterday after all. Got a start on a couple more screens for this web app that I'm helping build. I did get stuck on a sort-of complex SQL query though. I'll have to revisit that this morning.

I had dinner at a pretty nice seafood place (Landry's) with a co-worker last night. The last time I was at Landry's was on September 11... another co-worker and I decided to go there for lunch after everyone at work was sent home after the attacks. My, how things have changed since then. And yet for the most part people are still plugging away and moving on, just being more careful and aware of things.

My pal K informed me yesterday that she is resigning from our company. I'm sad that we won't be co-workers any more, but I know that she's been thinking about moving on for a while now so I'm glad she finally found the right time to do it. Besides, I'm sure we will continue to stay in touch... we haven't worked on the same project in several years and we still exchange e-mails and IM's all the time, so I don't expect that to change much. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home