the RONaround archives

What am I thinking? What am I doing? This is where I'll be sharing the goings-on around my world each day/week/however frequently I get around to writing something down. :) [This was my "everyday" blog from June 2002 through December 2005. Please see my LiveJournal for current entries!]

Friday, November 21, 2003

Another week has gone by. Time flies when you're working 45 hours a week every week. :)

Tomorrow is the Lioness Club talent show. Supposedly, Mom has appointed me the "official" photographer. Hmm. I better make sure I have film!

My birthday on Monday was nice. I got Happy B-day calls from my mom and dad, Jim, Lori, Tita Marie, Tita Lita, and Rebe. Mom and Dad took me out to dinner at Red Lobster that evening, and I got to play with Mocha some more. All in all it was a nice way to celebrate my 29th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home