I hate canker sores. :P
Kind of a stress-less week at work for a change. Yesterday we had our "celebration" for end of development, at North Beach in Chicago. It was a good time. Even though Patrick beat me at air hockey. :)
I ended up buying that Nikon Coolpix 5400 camera. Yikes. I have no willpower when it comes to these things. :\ But hopefully I will love it. :) Amazon had a sale on digicams, and the 5400 was highly discounted, so I jumped at the opportunity.
And to mfgf - whatever. I don't respond well to bitter and preachy rantings.
Kind of a stress-less week at work for a change. Yesterday we had our "celebration" for end of development, at North Beach in Chicago. It was a good time. Even though Patrick beat me at air hockey. :)
I ended up buying that Nikon Coolpix 5400 camera. Yikes. I have no willpower when it comes to these things. :\ But hopefully I will love it. :) Amazon had a sale on digicams, and the 5400 was highly discounted, so I jumped at the opportunity.
And to mfgf - whatever. I don't respond well to bitter and preachy rantings.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home