Omigosh, I'm further into the testing process at work than I ever wanted to be. :P I'm now the point-person for the automated unit tests. Whatever happened to me being on the programming team?! Hopefully I'll get back there soon...
Lori will be home for a couple of days due to a sad event - a friend of her's from grade school and high school died suddenly earlier this week. The services will be on Friday. It'll be nice to see Lori, but under such unfortunate circumstances. :(
Eek, I still have to pack for the flight home tomorrow and it's almost midnight! I better get going :)
Lori will be home for a couple of days due to a sad event - a friend of her's from grade school and high school died suddenly earlier this week. The services will be on Friday. It'll be nice to see Lori, but under such unfortunate circumstances. :(
Eek, I still have to pack for the flight home tomorrow and it's almost midnight! I better get going :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home