Happy Birthday to me! :) I turn 30 (gasp) today. I suppose that makes me officially old, ha.
Rather than lament the things I haven't gotten around to doing before I turned 30, I thought I'd list some of the accomplishments I'm proud to have made so far... in no particular order...
- graduated from college with honors
- started grad school
- remain close to the parental units and my sis and grandma
- own my own home (on my second one, now!) and a nice car
- visited France, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Canada, and the Philippines, plus several states
- visited the Statue of Liberty, Washington Monument, and Eiffel Tower
- learned to play piano
- learned to speak French and Tagalog
- broke 100 pounds bodyweight (hahaha)
Anyway. I'm thankful for an overall good life my first 30 years, and looking forward to an even better next 30 years!
Rather than lament the things I haven't gotten around to doing before I turned 30, I thought I'd list some of the accomplishments I'm proud to have made so far... in no particular order...
- graduated from college with honors
- started grad school
- remain close to the parental units and my sis and grandma
- own my own home (on my second one, now!) and a nice car
- visited France, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Canada, and the Philippines, plus several states
- visited the Statue of Liberty, Washington Monument, and Eiffel Tower
- learned to play piano
- learned to speak French and Tagalog
- broke 100 pounds bodyweight (hahaha)
Anyway. I'm thankful for an overall good life my first 30 years, and looking forward to an even better next 30 years!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home