the RONaround archives

What am I thinking? What am I doing? This is where I'll be sharing the goings-on around my world each day/week/however frequently I get around to writing something down. :) [This was my "everyday" blog from June 2002 through December 2005. Please see my LiveJournal for current entries!]

Monday, December 06, 2004

Oh the boredom. Second week in Cincinnati and just today someone finally got back to me as to what software and access I need on my pc to be able to make programming changes to the reports I'm working on. Ugh. Still haven't gotten everything set up but at least I've got requests in to the help desk.

Mocha was very "clingy" yesterday when I was over at the parental units' house. He kept wanting to sit in my lap while I was trying to fix Mom's palm pilot. :) It was very sweet but it would have been nice if he sat elsewhere a few times. Silly puppy!

Still have some residual coughing and sniffles from the cold I caught last weekend. Blahhh... two colds in a month. Not good.

Gotta think of what to get Mom for her b-day... she mentioned they need new towels :) so maybe I'll just go with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home