Here there and everywhere
It's been an even-busier-than-usual couple of weeks. Lots of schoolwork, and the past week at work has been hectic too, since we just released a version of our application for one of our clients. I had to do a bit of work from home over the weekend, even. But, so far today it seems like everything's up and running fine, so whew.
Lori came home last weekend; the move-out from her dorm went pretty smoothly, as did the drive there and back. Now she's busy packing for her study abroad thing in Greece. :) I got her a digital camera (Nikon Coolpix SQ, via eBay) for her trip.
This weekend will be pretty busy too... Jay is coming to Chicago for a wedding and is staying with me from Friday to Monday, Lori is leaving on Saturday, and my old work pal Brian is also going to be in town. This on top of the usual schoolwork and chores, etc. It will be nice to see Jay and Brian though.
Speaking of school, I signed up for one class for the summer quarter (just the first 5-week session): Management of Information Technology (an MIS class). Hopefully it'll be pretty easy, considering I work in I/T. :)
Lori came home last weekend; the move-out from her dorm went pretty smoothly, as did the drive there and back. Now she's busy packing for her study abroad thing in Greece. :) I got her a digital camera (Nikon Coolpix SQ, via eBay) for her trip.
This weekend will be pretty busy too... Jay is coming to Chicago for a wedding and is staying with me from Friday to Monday, Lori is leaving on Saturday, and my old work pal Brian is also going to be in town. This on top of the usual schoolwork and chores, etc. It will be nice to see Jay and Brian though.
Speaking of school, I signed up for one class for the summer quarter (just the first 5-week session): Management of Information Technology (an MIS class). Hopefully it'll be pretty easy, considering I work in I/T. :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home