the RONaround archives

What am I thinking? What am I doing? This is where I'll be sharing the goings-on around my world each day/week/however frequently I get around to writing something down. :) [This was my "everyday" blog from June 2002 through December 2005. Please see my LiveJournal for current entries!]

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Shopping spree

Did some shopping over the weekend... Finally got some new dress shoes (two pairs!) on Friday after some unsuccessful trips to various shoe stores. Then on Sunday after spending some time w/the fam, I went to Bed Bath & Beyond with the intent of purchasing one particular item (a square storage ottoman to be used as a seat in my foyer for putting on shoes and the like)... and left with the ottoman, plus a pillow, two kitchen rugs, three framed prints, and some candles. LOL! That store is dangerous.

Kieth & Laura's wedding is on Saturday! Should be a fun time... my sister Lori and cousin Greg will be coming in from out of town for the event. Our circle of friends doesn't get to see each other as often as we used to so it's always nice to get the whole gang together. On a related note, Jon's kids have started preschool at my grade school/junior high "alma mater" Queen of the Rosary. So weird to realize that the "next generation" is school age already! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home