the RONaround archives

What am I thinking? What am I doing? This is where I'll be sharing the goings-on around my world each day/week/however frequently I get around to writing something down. :) [This was my "everyday" blog from June 2002 through December 2005. Please see my LiveJournal for current entries!]

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Wedding bells

Yesterday I attended my friends Kieth and Laura's wedding. I had such a good time. Pretty much everyone in the circle of friends that my sister and I grew up with was there. Got to see some of the "adults" (my parents' friends) who I hadn't seen in a while too. Kieth and Laura looked great, and Mark (Kieth's bro/my best friend) gave a fun best man speech. I got a little drunk :) and did more dancing than I usually do, so my feet were a bit sore by the end of the night, but that was about the only negative from the whole evening.


Pic of the gang [stolen borrowed from Lori]

I spent the night at my parents' house... Mocha the puppy slept next to me and kept waking me up when he moved around. That plus the alcohol-induced headache meant that I didn't get much sleep, LOL. But I took a few naps during the day that helped a bit. My parents hosted a meeting for one of their social organizations so I helped out with that some. I was hoping to take home some leftovers, but their friends took them all at the end of the meeting, hehe.

My parents' wedding anniversary is on Wednesday. Not sure if they have anything planned... it'll be their 37th (!) so it's not really a "milestone" anniversary, but maybe they'll do dinner out or something.

This Thursday I have the first "midterm" exam in my Econ class. I have another exam in mid-October, then the final exam which I believe falls on my birthday (doh). So far the stuff we have covered is pretty easy so I'm not too worried about this first exam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home