Pull up your Sox
Amazing World Series game 2 tonight... the Sox pulled it out over the Astros 7-6. The grand slam by Konerko in the middle of the game looked like it might get wasted after the Astros tied it up in the 9th, then Podsednik hit a rare home run to win the game! Whoo!
On Wednesday I checked out Artopolis Bakery & Cafe in Greektown with my friend Kathy. It was the first time there for both of us. I'll definitely go back! The food was delicious and reasonably priced, and the service was very friendly. Kathy showed me pics of her and Matt's honeymoon in the South Pacific. Looked like they had an awesome time!
We had a company meeting at Harry Caray's downtown on Thursday. It was nice to catch up with friends from previous assignments. I won a thing of Turtle Wax when my table answered a trivia game question correctly, LOL.
Today, my parents and grandma and I went to the new Panera Bread near their house. It's nicer than the one in Schaumburg, I think. :) The layout is more organized, anyway. Afterwards, I went to Bed Bath & Beyond to buy a wedding gift for my co-worker Ken, and a couple things for my condo, including one of those grocery bag dispensers. My under-sink cabinets have become overrun with plastic bags :P so I figured I needed something to organize them.
Busy week coming up... At work, it's month-end for the client, so we'll be busy helping them with that. I have my second Econ exam on Thursday evening, then my uncle and cousins from Cali arrive in town for Lola's b-day weekend. Saturday is Ken's wedding, though I plan to attend the ceremony only, since I want to spend time with my cousins that day as well.
I should wrap up and try and get a good night's sleep, to get the week started off on a good note. :)
On Wednesday I checked out Artopolis Bakery & Cafe in Greektown with my friend Kathy. It was the first time there for both of us. I'll definitely go back! The food was delicious and reasonably priced, and the service was very friendly. Kathy showed me pics of her and Matt's honeymoon in the South Pacific. Looked like they had an awesome time!
We had a company meeting at Harry Caray's downtown on Thursday. It was nice to catch up with friends from previous assignments. I won a thing of Turtle Wax when my table answered a trivia game question correctly, LOL.
Today, my parents and grandma and I went to the new Panera Bread near their house. It's nicer than the one in Schaumburg, I think. :) The layout is more organized, anyway. Afterwards, I went to Bed Bath & Beyond to buy a wedding gift for my co-worker Ken, and a couple things for my condo, including one of those grocery bag dispensers. My under-sink cabinets have become overrun with plastic bags :P so I figured I needed something to organize them.
Busy week coming up... At work, it's month-end for the client, so we'll be busy helping them with that. I have my second Econ exam on Thursday evening, then my uncle and cousins from Cali arrive in town for Lola's b-day weekend. Saturday is Ken's wedding, though I plan to attend the ceremony only, since I want to spend time with my cousins that day as well.
I should wrap up and try and get a good night's sleep, to get the week started off on a good note. :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home