1-2-3, 1-2-3
Last night I attended a dinner/dance fundraising event with my parents, for a social organization they belong to that donates money to charitable causes in the Philippines. The "highlight" of the evening was a choreographed waltz that they and several other couples performed (the theme of the event was a wedding anniversary celebration for the group's members). :) Happily, they got through it without major errors, hehe. I helped out with checking guests in and distributing dinner tickets. For the most part it went okay but being the type-A personality that I am, I kept finding ways to make the process more efficient, LOL.
I can't believe there's only one week left in the school quarter for me (well, two weeks including final exam week). I managed to get an A- on the second exam in my Econ class, so I'm carrying a 95.5% average into the final. Thusly, I will be rather upset if I blow the final and end up with anything less than an A! </nerd>
For kicks, I registered for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) the other day. We'll see if I can get a "novel" even started, let alone finished, before the end of the month, but it should be an interesting challenge since I don't consider myself much of a creative writer.
I am possibly meeting up with some h.s. friends at some point this week. One of my "nerd-herd" pals will be in town from DC visiting her parents, so some other nerd-herders and I want to try and get together with her for lunch or dinner or something. We always have fun together even when we go a year or two between meet-ups. Hopefully our plans will pan out.
I can't believe there's only one week left in the school quarter for me (well, two weeks including final exam week). I managed to get an A- on the second exam in my Econ class, so I'm carrying a 95.5% average into the final. Thusly, I will be rather upset if I blow the final and end up with anything less than an A! </nerd>
For kicks, I registered for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) the other day. We'll see if I can get a "novel" even started, let alone finished, before the end of the month, but it should be an interesting challenge since I don't consider myself much of a creative writer.
I am possibly meeting up with some h.s. friends at some point this week. One of my "nerd-herd" pals will be in town from DC visiting her parents, so some other nerd-herders and I want to try and get together with her for lunch or dinner or something. We always have fun together even when we go a year or two between meet-ups. Hopefully our plans will pan out.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home